Tuesday 3 December 2013

CW FREAK


I was pointed to a website the other day that looked like it was worth a look.

RESULT......

I am now addicted to CW FREAK . This little piece of software tests your cw speed and tests you against
others on the site.

At the present time I am very near to the bottom of the yearly ranking and at the very bottom of the monthly ranking.. It can only get better..

As I have mentioned in a previous post I a trying to build my speed to something to be proud of. This site looks like it will be of help. And fun too.

There are a few Youtube videos available to demonstrate the software in action (see below)  but there is nothing like using it. So download it and give it a go. ITS FREE...

Take a look...


  Screen shot of one of my attempts..Just as many great as terrible..Think i need to focus more.




No comments:

Post a Comment